Joined: 02/03/2010 10:22:52
Note that I said "keyboard support", rather than "keyboard shortcuts".
Is there any plan to make VUE fluidly usable from just the keyboard, for the most common usage where fluidity would matter?
e.g. WHen using it for note-taking in a classroom, where the most common operations might include:
- create new node + label the node
- find existing node
- find and select existing node
- create new link from existing node (selection?) to existing node (find existing node) + label the link
- create new link from existing node (selection?) to new node + label new node + label the link
- add text notes with styled text (bold, italics, bullets, etc.)
- set some basic style options (e.g. color) on nodes and links
I would absolutely love to create and maintain an entire (simple) concept map (almost) entirely from the keyboard.